If I am mailing a civil paper to be served what is the address I need to send the paper to?
The address to send the civil papers to is P.O. Box 652, Dalton, GA 30722-0652. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope so that we can send you the proof of service and a telephone number where you can be reached.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...