I live outside of Whitfield County and want to use my property to post bail for someone at the Whitfield County Jail. What is that process?
Please go to the Sheriff`s Office in the county where the property is located. That Sheriff`s Office will assist you in posting bail at the Whitfield County Sheriff`s Office.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...